story







The first tree Dad cut down, left a pang I wasn't familiar with. I had visited with the intention of finding a log lying on the ground that I could salvage, a fallen hero collected guilt free. This time, the tracks led to empty ends and one pine was selected and marked. Endings can sometimes catch you off guard, twirl you around and leave you longing to be somewhere other than the moment you find yourself in.  In short, I had no idea how hard it would be to watch a tree fall.


-----------

Since that day my Dad has passed away and that block above, with all the trees, is completely cleared. I'm so grateful I was able to savage that tree and make it into something beautiful, something that will live with someone and take on a new life and hopefully be passed down for generations to come. 


Fiona
xoxo

// Stay in touch with new stand releases here